Phillips Auto can sell your vehicle for you on consignment. We will list, market and sell any vehicle that meets our market needs. Under consignment your vehicle will be listed in all relevant internet publications and placed in our dealership inventory. The prime location of our dealership on the Pacific Coast Highway means that over 65,000 vehicles will commute passed our inventory, and your consigned vehicle, every day. With business hours 7 days a week, our sales team is always ready to sell your car.
Why consign with Phillips Auto
- We've been in business since 1984 for a reason.
- We've sold over 30,000 vehicles.
- We offer buyers flexibility and financing options.
- We accept trade-ins.
- We handle all the DMV and paperwork related details.
- You can get started today!
How does the Phillips Auto consignment process work?
After an initial consultation, we have your vehicle inspected through a professional service.
- 31-point inspection, reviewing the mechanics of the car thoroughly.
- Your vehicle will undergo a full hand wash detail, wax, and armor all process.
- Your vehicle will go through smog tests as required by CA state law.
- A professional photographer will be hired to take online marketing 45-50 pictures in our photo room.
- We pay for all advertising costs needed to upload your vehicle on all pertinent websites.
- Your vehicle will be hand washed 2 times per week.
- Your vehicle will be displayed in one of our prime dealerships located on Pacific Coast Highway!
Why are we so selective?
We take ownership of the vehicle when we consign your vehicle. After the sale is completed, we are responsible for all DMV required paperwork, financing, and any other after sale concerns that may arise.
What Phillips Auto offers that a private party can not
- We welcome all trade-ins.
- We offer financing through most major banking institutions and credit unions.
- We can offer warranties on most vehicles.
- We can ship your vehicle all over the world!
Listing your vehicle with Phillips Auto
It is really easy to begin the consignment processes. Simply, fill in the following form. We will schedule a consultation to meet in person or over the phone and answer any questions you may have.